This past weekend we stayed at the Embassy Suites for the Go, Diego, Go Show in Atlanta. There was a little pop out at the bottom of the window. When I learned I was missing an earring and several one dollar bills, I noticed Libby had been poking things through the window to see them "ploat to 'duh road, Mommy".

This picture is room service for Libby. We didn't think the in house restaurant (Ruth's Chris House) would appreciate Libby's choice of wearing a night gown. She decided this was her outfit for a while. At least she doesn't want to sleep standing up anymore.

Libby at the Fox.

Libby with her free Baby Jaguar mask and her ticket (not free), which she refused to give the ticket scanner.

Libby's kind of chair at the Fox:

Nanny Ree, Kaylee, and Libby.

Libby and Kaylee doing a sippy cup toast.

Kaylee and Libby just talking.

Libby playing around the house. We let her out sometimes. Ha haa

Libby wearing Mr. Potato heads mouth piece. She likes to wear it and run around saying, "Ho, Ho, Hoooo, You're not getting anything for Christmas. Ho, Ho, Hoooo."

Kaylee and Libby just hanging out.
On another note, my grandmother who passed away has a video memorial posted on the pondersfuneralhome.com website. Click video memorials and see the link for Eloise Dixon Souther.
Thanks for all the cards, plants, etc. Again, she was a great lady.
4 comments:
I love all the pictures. Next time invite us to Atlanta, will ya? Or maybe you're going to get away from us...
Love ya, Sanna
Looks like ya'll had a blast. If you haven't checked out my blog lately, look at the "friends are fun" post. I've got a couple pics of Libby & SK playing.
Shana
Looks like lots of fun!!
The girls are getting so big! Looks like Libby had fun in Atlanta, I'm jealous of her room service!
Post a Comment