Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hmmm, why haven't The Bridenstine's updated their blog?

A. They are boring and don't have much to say.
B. They are tired.
C. They are waiting until they can download some new pictures.
D. Both A & B
E. Both B & C
F. Both A & C
G. All of the above.
H. None of the above.

6 comments:

Mrs. Southern said...

you are hilarous! i know libby is entertaining and has great sayings that you could relive for us! it was good to see you last weekend! i'm hoping to have time to upload some of those pics we took!:)

Maddie said...

I never did like multiple choice tests! I could always make at least two of them the correct answer! Now, I know your not boring so that can't be it. :)

Albert and Mandy said...

The test has really gone to your head!! You are crazy!! Boring would not be an adjective to describe you all, so we can eliminate that one!! Can't wait to see new pictures soon!

Brad and Shana said...

Do we get to check our answers???

You are too funny!!

Shana

Cyndi Lou said...

That is GREAT!! I am with Tammy! I KNOW it is not because you are boring! Life with a child is NEVER boring! My guess is 'TIRED'! I can relate to that answer!

Thanks for a great laugh today!!

Love you!

Cyndi

Brad and Shana said...

Ok, so after your little discovery this morning, you are definitely NOT boring. You've certainly got blog material now, if you care to share it.

Too funny....and strange!
Shana