Imagine leaving for vacation in the wee hours of a Saturday morning. You arrive to the easy, breezy life of beach living. Now, imagine that you get a text message with a picture of a Georgia banner in your front yard. Imagine it being there for a week because you are gone 7 hours away. Realize, that there is no violation to a Vols' fan like that of a Georgia banner implanted illegitimately in their yard. May dogs across the land have a new place to...ahem...pee.
Love, The Vacationing Bridenstines
6 comments:
M, I heard about it at church this morning. Brad actually asked us if we did it. Have I ever shared with you that we are DIE HARD VOLS fans? No danger from us. As a matter of fact, if we had seen it when we left Shana's last night we might have taken it down and cut it up to use as toilet paper. Sorry for the horrible act. Know that Ken and I are on your side!!!
As soon as we pulled out to leave for church this morning, I looked over and thought it was strange. Then it dawned on me that y'all are VOLS fans, and I just had to laugh. The sign caper strikes again I guess. You know, as Dawg fans, I see no problem with it, but I'll gladly remove it for you......it's the neighborly thing to do. Question is.....What would I do with it? While we may be Dawg fans, I'm not much on outside signage......And just think, you were concerned about our lovely window A/C (Which is down now).
Y'all have an awesome, wonderful, great vacation!!
Shana
Glory, glory to ole Georgia!!!!I knew Steven would finally come around to the red and black!! Just kidding!!! What an idea though?!?! Oh well, have a super vacation!!!
We didn't see it, but Terri just knew it sounded like something Eric would do. Can't argue with that too much, but as far as I know, he didn't. It would be pretty hard for him to sneek out in the middle of the night, cause I'm a pretty light sleeper. :) Hope you have a wonderful vacation!
Glory, glory to Ol' Georgia, too! :) LOL!!! We didn't put it there, but I applaud whomever did so. But, I can say that I don't like TN as much as or more than you don't like GA. So, I can sympathize with your pain. I wouldn't want that in my yard either if I were to be gone for a while-- oh the heinous act that someone has done to you is terrible! Unlike Ken and Terri, we are not on your side! :) (And here I thought Ken and Terri were perfect... TSK, TSK.. I know now that they are not!:) )
Have a wonderful vacation!! :)
Love you,
Cyndi
Oh, and I meant, the terrible sting of having a TN sign in our yard, NOT a GA sign. The GA sign would be a thing of beauty. But, we are not ones for outdoor signage either. :)
Post a Comment