Monday, August 4, 2008

Baby Mama

Yesssssssssss. This going to be the shortest update ever from the "Baby Mama". In case you didn't know, according to someone who recently asked me if I was the "Baby Mama", that's me--- and that means I'm the mother of Steven's child. Interesting, huh? See, keep up with these posts and your days of White Rain and 80's lingo will be rapidly updated. Here's another one for you........ now it's a bit old, but this weekend we went to Pigeon Forge and didn't much answer our cell phone because "that's how we roll". That means we operate in a fashion conducive to what works for us or what is convenient for us, in accounting terms that's our S.O.P. (standard operating procedures). We really didn't have a good signal, so that's not how we roll, it's just how it was. You see what you pick up just by listening to others............G-AAAAHHH I am so 32. Well, here's what the Baby Mama got "burned with" today: Libby wants not a baby brother, not a baby sister, but a twin. How the heck. I actually tried to explain it to her. She heard my grandmother tell a story to me about my dad wanting to be a twin when he was little. She asked me what a twin was. I told her. Now she wants a twin. So, I suppose in the midst of my workday, Baby Mama drama, and the cloning project I have going---I'll go ahead and split her 32nd or some chromosome or something sciencey like that. So, if it works, would I be Babies Mama?

6 comments:

Maddie said...

LOL! You are toooo funny. I think you need to right a book or go on tour or maybe both!

The Wild World of Richmond said...

I agree. I think Stand up comedy is for you!!!

Mrs. Southern said...

you have got to rent the movie baby mama! it's so funny! you would love it! i saw it when it first came out and amy and i cracked up during the whole thing!

Anonymous said...

This morning after Kaylee has spent 3 days w/Nanny Ree she tells me she needs to feed the little man in her stomach. It brought back memories. I had forgotten about the little man in your stomach you must feed. That's probably why I'm overweight I'm so giving. Love ya, Sanna

Mrs. Southern said...

Sanna's comment makes me think about the time we were going to Nanny Ree's when we were little and Phil started crying and saying he didn't want to go cause she always made him eat too much!!! She always knows how to feed the little man in your stomach with goodies!

Brad and Shana said...

She's not asking for too much is she? .......Good luck with that.

How do you even explain something like twins, I'm not sure mine even know what a twin is, and we actually have close friends who have twins, but they are not identical so I don't think it has ever registered with Bryce that they were born the same day and are the same age. I think explaining about a twin would be okay, but explaining why you can't be one now would be a challenge.

Again, good luck with that.

And, I know I'm commenting late, but a lot of times I read through posts when I don't have time to comment, and I try to go back to them when I have more time. The problem is, I forget where I've commented and where I haven't. As Tammy says, "I need a keeper!"