I got a new treadmill, which will be referred to as a dreadmill from here on out.
Top 3 Reasons I call it a dreadmill:
1). I actually comtemplated when Lent was so I could give it up...missed that, plus I hadn't even started using it. I was like, "Lent is already passed....oh, no it jus' di'iint."
2). The delivery people delivered it and set it up a week and a half ago. I didn't figure out it didn't work until like 2 days after that. I was like, "broken...oh, no it jus' di'iint." The motherboard was blown. It's brand new. How could that be that I got a defective dreadmill?
3). A new one got delivered and set up today. It only burns like a 60 calories on a short run. PLUS, if you're not on it, it's not burning. I think that's a ripoff. Of course, 60 calories made me say, "oh, no it jus' di'iint."
Maybe tomorrow, I'll "suit up" and try again.
1 comment:
ohhhh a new dreadmill! i would have given you mine that's in the basement, i haven't used it in months! i really need to get back on it. i also have phil's old hoopty car in my garage that he's trying to sell, i would have given you that too.
Post a Comment