I have been discouraged in my blog because someone recently summed up blogging in a play on a Winston Churchill quote saying, "Never have so many had so much to say where so few cared". To me, that thought just wasn't inspiring. It made me get confused and think several things.
One, do I care HOW MANY people care, as long as they care? Of course not. However, I am the type of person, that if I am talking to you and can tell you don't care what I am saying or that you aren't listening, I can quit mid-sentence and move on with my life. So, do I care if others care what I have to say? More importantly, do I care how many care about what I have to say? I hit those walls of questions with no answers and went into writer's hiatus. You'll see several starts of blogs I wanted to do below, you'll see my being plagued by that Churchill comment and you'll be unrequited...if you care......
This past weekend, I watched a movie that made me realize that it is the really big things in life that make you see the small things. The big things aren't necessarily the important things, but the small things are what's important. It was the stupidest movie ever, which is why my mind wondered into that epiphany. Want to know more? Then, hey, maybe you care.......however, that stupid quote from above haunts me and so I stop that thought.
Tenth grade English...........stream of conscience writing...........magical ability that lies within everyone...........it is the secret of writing..........want to know how to tap into that...........do you care.................the quote. prohibits. me. from. sharing. that......
If you were in a car and knew it wouldn't go off the road, would you even need to work at keeping the car going? Would you work at keeping it in the lane? JK8 saga...........maybe if divorce had been viewed as a option, they'd have worked harder to keep their "car" on the road. Divorce, irregardless of religious jargon, is always an option. Thank God for it in many people's lives. It's their perogative. Though I've never been divorced, I'm not anti-divorce. How many people who are divorced probably never considered it an option until it became a "have to". If you don't consider it an option, you won't work at avoiding it..........I think I'm right on that. I feel strongly that if you know something can't be taken away, you'll just bitterly exist in a prison that isn't really a prison and eventually you'll burst of out of that prison with a run in such an opposite direction that there will be no coming back. Divorce is an option. If it is to be avoided, it must be acknowledged. You can't take the "head in the sand" approach on that, otherwise, you'll be blindsighted by something you hadn't even explored. Accountants know that to catch a thief, you have to be trained in at least, knowing how to think like one............therefore, if you don't look at divorce and the ramifications of it......you'll end up in it and won't realize the energy you were putting in to not even acknowledging it could have been used in preventing it................said more than Churchill would have wanted there...............I'mjussayin'
Chivalry AIN'T dead. Knights are extinct. Chilvarly is not. Everyone desires courtship behavior. "I'm a guy just lost in myself, doing my thing, she's okay with it" is JUNK. Google manners. Use them. I'm just sayin.............more than Churchill cared to hear............
No comments:
Post a Comment