Thanksgiving was a big day for Libby. We went to three family gatherings. She spent the night with her grandparents so that we could put all the Christmas decorations up. When her grandparents returned her today, they told us that she ate so many Cheetos that she threw up (which explains the orange gunk in her hair b/c she wouldn't take a bath). Poor grandparents. I'd like to say that that was an unusual event, but it's a rather common event in the life of Libby. The tree is up.
Libby: Ohhhh my! A tree is in the house.
Mommy: Yes, it's the Christmas tree.
Libby: Noooo. It's my tree. MMMMmmmIIIIIIIIIIIIne. ***pitched a crying fit***
Mommy: Okay. Merry Libby, Libby.
3 comments:
Very funny post. Glad to see you are posting. Feel free to visit. Perhaps we can all stay tooned to each other this way. Are you guys "going back to Cali?"
I think we are going but as a road trip.
I'll be posting more over at my blog once the semester is complete. Exams all day on Monday.
grace&peace,
Kelly
Steven has a funny opinion on us taking that trip. We will definitely be going--you'll have to find out why from him. ha haa Are ya'll scared to fly? A road trip would be torture for us. I hope the children are doing well. "CHILDREN", that's great.
Amy and Phil said they got to see you guys and wild Libby on Thanksgiving, wish we could have made it. This picture explains how worn out she must have been!
Post a Comment