Life with Libby is a great way to begin our blog. The number one question Steven and I are asked is: "Well, have you adjusted to parenthood?" We never know what to say! Is it obvious that we aren't there yet? I don't think you ever get "there" with parenthood. Anyway, our parenthood has been a blessing. We have discovered that we were very self-centered and unfocused on the real important things in life. More l8r!
3 comments:
You're right. You are never really "there"! Cute picture! I'm glad you were inspired. :)
Gosh - she is getting so big! My son is 38 and I'm still not "there"
Aunt Holli
That picture of Libby is precious! She is a cutie! It was great to see you guys the other night at the Barnes' home. We miss seeing you more and it was great to catch up! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!
Love,
Joe & Cyndi
Post a Comment