I don't know who's happier about today being a "NO SCHOOL" day---Libby or me. It is so nice to get a break from the regular routine of things and just be at home. Today's recent meltdown for Libby was a common one in that I couldn't find her pink cat crocs. (She had a look similar to the one in the Halloween picture above.) Luckily, the world will continue revolving because she ended up finding them in her dinosaur bucket. Funny how she melts down BEFORE she problem solves. The second crisis was when a page from her Chicken Little book came out and she couldn't understand why I couldn't immediately re-bind the book to its original condition. I didn't even try to reason with her...........I just found the spare copy and changed them out. Suppose that's why she isn't reasoning through things....probably, but I need my sanity. This is all before noon!
1 comment:
Her face is priceless!!!!
Post a Comment