Monday, December 3, 2007

I'm Touching The Presents, Mommy. I am.

Well, my cold is tapering away for the moment and it's back to work we go. We have the tree up and the beginnings of the season are so evident. We had a talk with Libby before putting the presents out and told her that if anyone touches the presents, they get "1-2-Swat". So, she continually approaches the presents and thinks that it's okay if she says, "I'm touching the presents, Mommy. I am." She thinks if she tells us she is touching them that it's okay. She hasn't opened any--yet. We put more lights outside than usual. Libby really likes to see the lights. Her grandparents brought some light up reindeer that have been put out since the picture. One, however, looks like it's under the weather because it's lights aren't quiet working.....Maybe it will fall prey to a hunter and get put away. Anyway, we are enjoying the season--she sure makes it fuller. More l8r.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am definitely enjoying Life with Libby! Keep it coming :)

Love, Aunt Holli