Libby: Hotdogs.
Da-Da: You said you ate a hotdog yesterday aaaand the day before. Are you sure you ate a hotdog today?
Libby: Yes.
Da-Da: Well, the menu says that you had chips and cheese.
Libby: Well, then, Da-Da, what'd I have for lunch?
--Update on 1,2, Swat: We went to Wal*Mart over the weekend and Libby was in her whine mode. We did the 1, "I'm asking you to stop whining." 2-"I'm telling you to stop whining." 3-"You are getting a spanking because you didn't obey." (basically, at that point she really had something to whine about) So, when we finally got to the car in the parking lot, we put her in her seat and shut the door so we could get in the front seats.....for a slight moment, an ever so slight moment...........PEACE, in the Wal*Mart parking lot. She was still whining, but she was in the car with the doors closed and all we had to hear were the Salvation Army bell, buggies, people, and traffic---it was so peaceful.
--Update on my cold: G-O-N-E! Yippeee.
More l8r.
2 comments:
Now who does she get the sarcasm from? :)
She comes by it as honestly as Maddie comes by bidding on ebay.....
I hope you have a wonderful birthday today, and I hope your pictures went well.
Let there be peace on earth...even in the Walmart parking lot!
Post a Comment