Sunday, May 4, 2008

NUMB3RS: 1 Picnic, 5 hours, 78 people

Anytime my Nanny Ree or my late Granny Souther would refer to someone's family they say: ________'s People or _________ and his people. So, in their words: Here's a blog about Steven and His People. ha haa

Above is a picture of us in front of a mountain view.
Below is the picture of the mountain.
Why can't the mountain be seen?

Do you think it is because of:

A. Bad Lighting B. Smog C. You are lying it's not there. or D. I don't know, just tell me.

It's A. Bad Lighting.

What a difference a few steps forward can make. We have an even better picture, but I couldn't bring myself to post it because I looked a-mess in it.


Libby played with other kids who had her same last name. Sorry if your last name is common because you'll never know how she felt to play with lots of other little Bridenstines. It's kind of like a convention for twins or little people, but it's just a different last name!



Ethan, missing his little brother, just helped Libby lots to keep his big brother skills up to snuff.



Grandma Gert (89 years old) and Steven's cousin, Tod whose a little younger than Gert ;)

Bridenstine People
Libby with her name tag that was color coded to denote the appropriate lineage. (sp?)

This is Steven's dad and his siblings.
Keith, Holly, and Steven's Dad

Ethan on the playground.

His mom, Heather and little brother Elijah couldn't come because Elijah is only 6 months old.


Steven's People!


Ethan and Libby

Steven's People

Gert lookin' at her people!

Where there's 80's music, there's Kelly. A direct quote from Kelly: "Music died 20 years ago." Now that could be 1 of 3 things: printed on a t-shirt, the name of a telethon to revive 80's rockstars efforts to open a rehab, or the title of a VH1 Behind the Music Special! Cali is on the left, she is their brother Troy's daughter. I don't have a picture of her sister Jessica.

Rainforest Cafe', time number 2, this time with all the people.


An impromptu birthday song, hat and volcano cake at the end of the day. In this picture, Libby and Aunt Holly are making the butterfly go places.

Leaving today. Everyone else is going to church, beaches and who knows where else. We will be in Nashville. We'll miss everyone.

3 comments:

The Wild World of Richmond said...

Wow, I'm impressed you can keep up with all those people. Ken's Dad has 8 brothers and sisters and I really have to work hard to know who is who and who is who's people. I'm sad you have to come back to work, but glad you got to enjoy yourself last week. That's awesome.
Terri

Mrs. Southern said...

Steven's people look like fun! Libby is getting so big! I promise I'm gonna update my blog, life has been crazy!!!

Unknown said...

I miss you guys!!! Boohoo :(

Aunt Holli