By now, you must know that we've traveled to California for a Bridenstine Family Reunion. We had pretty good flights. Libby got a bit weary at the end of the first flight and "AAAAAAHHHHHH" screamed the entire descent and landing for the 2nd part due to her extreme ear pain. She refused to chew the gum we had brought for her and preferred to just stand up (despite the seatbelt sign) and scream, "Mine ears hurt, ya'll." over and over and over and....So, here's the journey in pictures: (and yes, I know techy people, I should do a photo bucket presentation, but I really don't have a learning initiative at the moment.)
Leaving on a jet plane...........from Nashville to Colorado.

Snowy Colorado!
The plane had to be de-iced before it could take off.
Grandpa, Steven, Libby, and Steven's Dad
Mountain view from the airport. Sunny and pleasant.
Steven, Grandma Gert, and Kelly
Steven's dad and his brother, Keith chatting it up at the airport.
This is at 9:30 pm (GA time). Paw Paw Bridenstine, Steven's dad, is gently squashing Ethan's orchestration of a swimming party. Ethan had already lined up everyone to get their swim clothes on and be at the pool after dinner. However, it was around 70 degrees and we didn't think that would be the wisest thing to go along with.
TOMORROW: DisneyLand
5 comments:
Love all the pictures! How fun!! Can't wait to see pictures from Disneyland!!!
Don't get any ideas of moving to CA! We miss you. Libby left one of her toys in Kaylee's room and I suggested she take it to school today for toy day, she wouldn't because "it's Libby's". She's so protective of her. I didn't even know it was Libby's. She keeps blaming her messy room on Libby too. I'm like, "Kaylee, Libby's in California." Also, she's waving at every plane in the sky, saying hey to Libby. Be safe!
Hope y'all had a fabulous time in Disneyland. Y'all do some humdinger family reunions!!
Have a great time!
Shana
Traveling with children is always loads of fun. Your pictures where great. Can't wait to see Disney pics.
Glad you are having a great trip! I hate to hear about the 'decent' down with sound effects!! Thanks for sharing your pictures with us and I can't wait to see Disneyland pictures.
Love you guys,
Cyndi
Post a Comment