Friday, November 28, 2008

Dedicated to Sanna

My sister Sanna has to work today. She likes to read my blog while she is at lunch. She can't find the time in any other part of her day to give a rip about my boring ongoings. So, because I know she is working today and I am not, I decided to write a post just for her so she'd have something to read at lunch. Today, Steven, Libby and I are contemplating a trip to Perry, Georgia tomorrow. It is a 3 hour drive. We have a list of things to pick up at a store there. Libby has pretended to swim in the floor because she is so bored. She created a swimming pool in her bathroom. We asked her what she wanted for Chrimstas and she replied: a Scooby Doo doll, Charlie Brown toys, a firetruck, a helicopter and a white guitar like the guy at church. We asked her what we should buy Kaylee and she repeated her Christmas list and added that she'd giver her the flower shower curtain from her bathroom because she wants a monkey shower curtain. So giving...NOT. Steven decided to get into some mass project with downloading all of the pictures I've taken from the old camera, the new camera and the cell phones. So, Sanna, we are at home....all dressed up, no where to go. We can't even agree on lunch today. I want hamburger and feta cheese pizza from the pizza place downtown and he wants one of 3 items he eats: chicken fingers (yuck, the title is just gross), Taco Bell (in Murray County for the chilito), or Chinese food. There's our blah of a day. Have a great day! Oh, I plan to work on some school stuff Sunday and to get the pumpkins off this blog and change it to Christmas. It's harder than it looks because I have to import the blog roll. Anyway, have a good one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the entertainment as always. Love you so much and am very excited your Birthday is upcoming.

Anonymous said...

People reading your blog will think you misspelled "Santa". It's that time of year where I say, no you've not reached the North Pole and no I'm not calling from the North Pole!!! All day long today at work.

The Wild World of Richmond said...

What is the deal with the male species and CHICKEN FINGERS!!! Even my sons only like chicken fingers. I told Ken he needed to add a little spice to his life and order something different. He said, "Chipotle Chicken Fingers" are good. I can't remember what restaurant that's at. Happy Day to you...I hope you got to go shopping.
Terri