Us: Liiiiibby. Look right here. Right here. Smiiile. Pleeease.
Her:

Why does she think smiling is that gesture something similar to Gilbert Godfrey's face?
Us: Liiiiiibby. Look at the camera. Come on. Right here. Look. Right here.

Why won't she look at the camera?
Finally!

Happy Thursday!
3 comments:
Sara Kate absolutely drives me crazy doing this. She NEVER looks at the camera. Or, I should say, she will do a quick glance as soon as I say look, but then shifts her eyes before I even get the button pushed.......It drives me insane. In half our pictures, she is never looking. When you figure this out, I would love some insight :)
She is far cuter than Gilbert Godfrey ever thought about being and her personality far surpasses his. She IS A CUTIE!!!
You have to say pickle head for her to look! HAHA! That's the only thing that worked for me over Christmas at your house. That Gilbert Godfrey picture is so funny!
Post a Comment