Sunday, March 2, 2008

Are you as tired as I am?

I am so tired of our old post. I've been telling myself that I really need to update the post. Are you as tired of the old post as I am? Here's the deal: My "I HATE MY CAMERA" is dead. Well, dead is a strong word, but it is in a coma. It needs to be recharged. I can't bring myself to charge it because why would I charge something that doesn't capture the KODAK moment???? It captures the "whatever brand it is" moment, 4 or 5 seconds after the moment. So, I am not only tired of my old post on this blog, but I am tired of my camera.

Here's what's been going on, for a blog's sake, I will give brief details. Libby (pictures will be posted soon) is continuing to do well. Knock on the blog, no flu for us. She spent the night at my mom's Friday night which, I vote, should become a tradition......I wouldn't want to set that myself--I will leave that up to my mom. So, mom, if you read this....make Libby spending the night with you a weekly tradition. Tradition means you do something regularly with joy. Just a friendly, daughterly reminder, and subtle request. If you'd like a persuasive essay on the request, let me know. I'm sure my brown-eyed roommate will generate one rather quickly (he probably already has one drawn up).

We bought a drawer, cabinety thing to organize the massive amount of corrective skin care junk I have. That's a whole year long issue. If you'd like to know more about the events with my skin, let me know. Steven no longer refers to it as face stuff, but as "228". (The price of the last phase of it.) Anyway, Steven spent so long putting the cabinet together that he has his things in it instead of mine. My things got moved from the counter basket to a drawer. Overall, the goal of cleaning off the counter has been accomplished. I'm tired of that, too. I'm tired of counters. They delay the inevitable (putting something where it goes). If you can think of a reason we need counters, let me know because I've decided they are too high maintenance.
Tired of them. (<--functional fragment)

Thirdly, (or fourthly, who cares you've probably quit reading by now because your answer to my title is yes), thirdly, I am tired of working out. I've only gone for 3 days, but I am tired of it. I like the person I work out with, I like the way I feel, but I am tired of not seeing fast results. Oh well, I will get over that. I've been working out at 6 am in the morning, which means I am getting up around 5, which really isn't new. Why 6? BECAUSE I AM A MOM. I have to squeeze it in when it won't take away from Libby. If I had to work out after school, I wouldn't be able to stand her being at daycare when she really doesn't have to. So, there, I am tired of not being able to clone myself and send the other person to work out. That's reasons fifth and sixth that I'm tired, right?

Lately, Libby has been expressing tiredness herself by making this loud "HUUUUHHHH" sound. Maybe we can put a clip on of it when the "camera" returns to the 3rd rock from the sun.

Hmmm, I think I am tired of writing this blog at the moment. To sum it up, we're just truckin' along and that's cool. More l8r.

No comments: