Below are a few pictures that Tonya Heatherly, my sister's friend and a dot com owner of Ballyhoo, took at Christmas for Steven's parents. Each year, they try to have a Christmas picture made of all the grandchildren together. Rarely are we all able to get in one place at once so...........Ethan and Elijah are missing because they were in Kentucky.

This is Zach and Chloe with Libby. Zach and Chloe are Steven's oldest brother's and sister-in-law's children.

I guess you can figure out these are the same two kids from above. I think the pictcure is so cute that it looks like one that could have come in the frame.

Libby in the rocking chair on our front porch. It had a snowman cover on it so it looks like someone is holding her, but it's just the snowman.
3 comments:
Darling, darling, darling pictures!! - very cute!
I love the picture of Libby!
Cute kiddos!
Post a Comment