Friday was Good Friday. Many of my friends who blog did an excellent job reminding us what it is all about. If you haven't done so, check their blogs out.
I found myself totally not focusing on what it was about due to a deadline I had to meet. I had to write an 8 page essay for the Teacher of the Year thing I got from my school. It was due to the county office by 4 pm on Friday. I didn't start it until about 10 am Friday morning. I had to leave at noon to pick up my grandmother (Nanny Ree) from the beauty shop where I ended up waiting for an hour. No big deal. I got it emailed on time. It's just like teaching to give you an award thing and it come with work due on your day off. Ironic, don't 'cha think?
Libby spent the night with my mom and Kaylee Friday night. She had lots of fun and didn't want to leave.
She got her hair trimmed on Saturday morning by my Aunt Brenda at Sophie's Salon. Two of my mom's sisters work at Sophie's downtown. They are great hair stylists. My Aunt Janice, who also works there does great facials and skin treatments. Need pampering?.....see her.
On Saturday, we just did every day things like grocery shop, walk, ride around, visited Utter Creamry (going to take some extra workouts next week for that one).
Tomorrow, we will go to Steven's parents' house for Easter. We'll post pictures of the fun time we're sure to have.
Happy Easter Weekend!
2 comments:
Cute pictures! Hope you have a wonderful Easter!
I LOVE Libby's sunglasses. Retro-chic!!
Glad ya'll had a good weekend!!
Post a Comment