Thursday, July 3, 2008
to WHERE in a hand basket?
okay, i am losing my sanity and i so know there are way more things to lose it over, i can't make myself even use punctuation, except the air/ground macaroni, ie the comma/apostrophe, so what i am i losing it over, something that i know is not even worth it, there's way more stuff to lose it over, but you know if you chisle away at anything long enough, it will either make something or break something, anywho, we have $90 worth of frickin' cats on our back deck and i am not an animal person, so all night and day, i hear this annoying jumping and leaping, and to some people i know it's cute, but to me, it's not, and because i am married to the most animal sensitive person in the world, we can't do anything unless it's a no kill shelter, stupid itty bitty dalton doesn't even have a no kill shelter, so we will have to pay some random cat get guy $90 to round them up and take them to a place, did i mention the psycho doberman next door loves the cats too and it's increased its rate per minute barking, i feel like my sanity has gone to h*l# in a hand basket, oh the cats arrived on our deck during our vacation, and btw the shelters, the one's other than the $90 guy, want us to round them up to bring them, yeah right idiots, i can't stand to even look at them because they make me hivey, like i'm gonna round their tails up, i just might like the warm place in hand basket...................jump, bump, leap, bark, bark, bark
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
meleia,
just keep telling yourself that they could charge $90 per cat, or a whole lot more! so you can thank your lucky starts that it is only costing you $90. i would ask them how FAST they can drive to dalton to get those precious cats!
this post cracked me up....
love,
cyndi
We have a cat trap if you want to borrow it. Eric has been trying for at least 6 months to catch a neighborhood cat that comes and attacks our cat in the middle of the night. I would assume that he can take care of himself, but it always wakes us up. I used to like cats, but now I more on your side of the camp! Good luck with moving them out of your neighborhood! :)
shoot, girl.... I'd toss 'em to the doberman next door. It'd shut him up and take care of your cats, too! Did I mention free... Mummmms the word! :)
I've been seeing all those cats walking around at your place, they certainly have seemed to take up residence. Personally, Chelle's idea isn't too bad. :)
Whose cats are they anyway? Do they even belong to anyone.......and what do you have on your porch that keeps 'em coming back for more. If I didn't know better, I'd say the person who keeps putting signs in your yard is putting some "cat attractor" out......that would just be mean.
By the way, being the good neighbor that I am, I removed your Georgia sign, but now what do I do with it? You are certainly welcome to it, as I mentioned before I'm not a fan of the outside signage.
We are hoping they will just leave. Actually, that's Steven's hope--I'm not optimistic about this. I think we should pay the $90 and have someone remove them. It's getting so ridiculous. We just paid $50 for the deer a couple of months ago. Ughhh. Condo living is looking better and better. I think I hear a condo in Cartersville calling our names. Too bad I just signed another school year contract. I guess next year will be the year. What will have happend by then! The Georgia sign won't be hard to get rid of, we'll come get it. We have put nothing on the deck for these nasty cats. Not even food for the recently preggars mom. I think the dog next door needs a snack--I couldn't do that though. May the $90 cat guy will toss them over the oh so tacky chain link fence for $45--I'm all about a bargain. I think Mr. Animal Rights himself (aka Steven) should get the Hildebrand cat trap and capture and take them to the Humane Society. ***TEARS***
That's crazy, you and I are so different. I would have been like huh, I guess we've got cats now. Oh, well. Then, cleaned out the fridge and given the cats some food. You not so much. Sorry, I don't like when things annoy you sister.
I just found this--try it.
—The Answer—-
The answer came from my 6-year old son. He suggested using water,
as cats usually hate water. But pouring water on hims seemed too cruel. So I chose to use garden water sprayer.
A couple of gentle sprays later, my problem is gone!
Sure, he will make home on another deck in my apartment complex. But until the apartment management takes action, water sprays will keep my deck cat-free.
Hey girl, I've been away from the pc and then when I returned the DSL didn't work. I feel like I've missed so much.
Well, my sweet 10 year old brought a kitten home from down the road. She and her father(who hates cats, so I'm still trying to figure out where this mercy came from) rescued it. Well, two days later-it has this nasty crud on its neck...like its been attacked by something. Yesterday, Ken said you need to take it to the vet and if its gonna cost more than $80 just tell them to put it to sleep. Now, why did I get this job? I didn't rescue it, nor would I have rescued it.
So yesterday, I carry the slimy necked kitten to the vet. It had wolves. Do you know what wolves are? Yeah, me neither-so the dr. put it in layman's terms. A fly laid eggs in it's neck in a sore. IT HAD MAGGOTS!!!! No problem-though- a $40 office visit and $18 worth of medication. The kitty's taken up residence on the front porch. Sooooooo.....I can sympathize with you. I paid $58 to get to keep a cat. AT LEAST-yours will disappear for $90.
hugs,
Terri
Post a Comment