#1 In Sunday School, Libby's class was talking about that God is always with you. A child in the class whose Mom is expecting a baby chimed in that God put a baby in his mom's tummy. Other kids chimed in that they were once in their mommys' tummies. Libby commented that God put her in her Daddy's tummy?! Of all times, I decided to go her from the class to receive that report. All I could do was laugh hysterically, not just at the thought that she said something so "out there," but more so at the thought of Steven.....can't even finish that thought.
#2 Libby still says "Fra-dic-lee-us" for ridiculous.
#3 When I swatted her bottom the other day, she screamed out, "Hey, we don't hit others." Lately, when Steven swats her, she says, "soooo, I'm just gonna scratch..." and scratches her self or mid air.
#4 While sitting at Ben & Jerry's this past weekend on the brick couch outside, Libby decides to look up to the "blue 'ting" (sky) and scream, "God, why won't you talk back to me!?." I said, "Libby, what in the world." She said, "My teacher said if I cry out to God, he will hear me. He never answers."
#5 Lately, Libby has been watching a lot of "Wonder Pets" where they sing about teamwork. When asked to clean her room, she replied, "dat sounds like a time for teamwork."
#6 She threatened to trade me in for "a new mommy". I have no clue where she got that from, but from the way she was acting, I wanted to know where I could sign her up for the trade.
#7 When asked if she'd like a whippin' for her behavior, she replied, "no" and when told not to smart talk, she said, "oh, sorry, no 'tank' you to duh spankin".
#8 Because she blames everything on her cousin Kaylee, she has a cold this week and said, "Kaylee Mad-son gave me her big cough and sneeze." She hasn't seen Kaylee in over a week.
#9 She gives directions to her school by saying, "Turn at the milkshake store." She then threatens to leave school to stay with the 'milkshake girls'.
#10 Anytime we get aggrevated with her, she busts out in the "Smile Song" from Little Einsteins. She thinks because it makes the Loch Ness monster smile, it will work with us.
8 comments:
You know...you could probably make a lot of money with this girl. Get her an agent, QUICK! I think she gets her talent and creativity from her Mom...I'm just saying...she sounds a lot like how I would picture you at three...I'm just saying...
You should soooo write a book and call it "Libby's Language", I love the way she talks! Your little mini me is so funny!
She can really come up with some stuff. Too cute!
your daughter is just so adorable!!!
Holli
Love #6! LOL...
Added your blog to my favorites. So fun!
Oh Meleia,
I am so with Terri! You need an AGENT for that sweet, feisty, little girl!! She cracks me up!! I can't WAIT to see the things she comes up with over the next few years. You are in for a treat, or a trick, or at the very least, a lot of laughter and some gray hairs! :)
My 2 favorite sayings (after # 1 of course) are #4 and #7!! Cracked me up!!! I am SO WITH her on #4... If you hear me crying out to you, PLEASE cry back LOUDER so I can plainly hear you!! :) And, at least she said NO to the "whippin'" politely!! Priceless!!
Love you girl,
Cyndi
Meleia,
I just awarded you the 'Perfect Blend of Friendship' award. Go to my blog and read my latest post to see what I am talking about and to see how much I value you as a friend!!
Have a great day!!
Love,
Cyndi
#4 is HILARIOUS! I can just see my little one following in her footsteps...that would be the part that comes from me...you know, smart mouth and all! :)
Post a Comment