Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Curse of the Lottery---PUH-lease

Today I was at home and the TV was on E! TV, you know, that station that provides you with so much knowledge you have to take notes.
Anyway, while my IQ was getting lower just hearing it, I heard an advertisement for the upcoming show called: "The Curse of the Lottery.......An E True Hollywood Story".
PUH-lease. Let me say that again, just so I feel better, PUH-lease.
Okay, I shouldn't even have to do a mini-rant on that, but I'm gonna.........for several reasons: 1) because I am pretty much satisfied with the fact that no one reads my blog, 2) I want to, and 3) I need to. So, here goes:
If your tail can't spend your millions/billions that were given to your tail, you are the curse. What the crap?..........."E True Hollywood...........The Curse of the Lottery". *eye roll city* Really, if the lottery is your curse..........oh, I can't even go there. That's just absurd. Here's the sad part: YOU DIDN'T DESERVE IT, and now you even have an "E True Hollywood Story" about you, grrr. It should have been titled: "E True Hollywood Story....Ridiculous Ingrates".
TTFN

3 comments:

chelle belle said...

You are so funny!!!! :)

Mrs. Southern said...

I couldn't agree more! You are too funny!!!

Cyndi Lou said...

You are hilarious!! I must agree that I shouldn't even take the time to watch that RIDICULOUS E! True Hollywood Story! Besides, if you win the lottery in Tennessee and you never leave Tennesse (example state here), then HOW IN THE WORLD is it titled a 'true HOLLYWOOD story'? Huh? I ask you to ponder that one!

Thanks for making me laugh today!!

Love ya,

Cyndi