I'm just wondering.....is it time to freak out yet? Because I stay in a constant state of OMG and freaking out is only a degree of difference for me. I'm thinkin it's time to freak out for at least 2 or 20 reasons:
1) There's no gasonline anywhere.
2) VALIC (who holds our miniscule investments) is sinking like Titanic in quicksand.
3) Our candidates for the presidential election look no more qualified than school council members.
4) The voices on the new episodes of Dora are different which freaks Libby out because she swears they are "in Spanish".
5) Our neighbors dogs bark are on month 3 of incessant barking. Yesssss, they now have two dogs.
6) Our adjacent neighbors must mow the twilight zone because we hear the constant hum of someone's mower and there couldn't possibly be any grass left.
7) I haven't taken recycling seriously and I probably should---sorting trash just seems undesirable.
...............Is it time to FREAK out yet?........................Just wondering.
1) There's no gasonline anywhere.
2) VALIC (who holds our miniscule investments) is sinking like Titanic in quicksand.
3) Our candidates for the presidential election look no more qualified than school council members.
4) The voices on the new episodes of Dora are different which freaks Libby out because she swears they are "in Spanish".
5) Our neighbors dogs bark are on month 3 of incessant barking. Yesssss, they now have two dogs.
6) Our adjacent neighbors must mow the twilight zone because we hear the constant hum of someone's mower and there couldn't possibly be any grass left.
7) I haven't taken recycling seriously and I probably should---sorting trash just seems undesirable.
...............Is it time to FREAK out yet?........................Just wondering.
No comments:
Post a Comment