Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Vols, U.S.A., Jesus---What more could a parent want?

I think she is a closet Georgia fan.








Patriotic for Constitution Day Movie Clip: Keep i nmind she set the scene up herself with the jellyfish prop and suit hanger.




'Cause I'm So Happy Song Clip

3 comments:

The Wild World of Richmond said...

This girl's got it going on. I think you need to sign her up for "Who's Got Talent?" Her speech is AWESOME!!!! I was highly impressed! AND forget the closet GA thing...we'll convert her before she has to come out of the closet. GO VOLS!!!

Brad and Shana said...

Oh, it would make my heart happy if she secretly pulled for the Dawgs. You know, she is very smart. She just might not want to hurt your feelings. :)

The pledge and song clips were too cute. I'm impressed!!

Carleigh said...

Awww, I can't download the video but she sure is cute! :)