People who don't work in a school LOVE to hear stories of things kids do. Since I've been in the school environment basically my whole life, kid happenings become someonewhat commonplace. There are a couple of stories, however, that I Heart:
1). This first snipit happens to many people who teach in the Hispanic population. A child wrote on her paper, "I Love Jesus". Ohhhhh, you have thoughts of heaven, harps and much more. However, it's Hay-sus.
2). Doing a character education/social studies lesson in my first grade class like eons ago: Me: Class, I want you to write a note to your friends around the world on the computer screen picture paper about peace and cooperation. Maria wrote, "You wanna peace of me? Then, cooperate."
So, those are a couple of stories I Heart. Of course, I also heart my faith, family and just about anything chocolate!
I'm writing this post at 5:52 a.m. That's lovely and just my style. I would need to get in the shower in 8 minutes. However, it just plagues me that I haven't blogged. Nothing has really interested me, so I've spared you "empty talk". I suppose you could look at it as no blog is a good blog?! Well, I'd be completely ignoring life if I didn't tell you things "I Heart" so that was today's post. Maybe the husband I Heart will change my background this time for me. I do not Heart the pastel snowflakes that seemed great at the time I chose them.
What's something you heart?
1 comment:
I heart your posts....write a book and make zillions!!! You're funny.
Post a Comment