I'm it
I was tagged by Terri, this morning, so here goes. Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.
10 years ago I:
1. didn't realize how laying up all day during the summer was such a privilege
2. was teaching my first year at Orchard Knob Elementary
3. had been married less than two months
4. worried about things a lot more
5. didn't have a clue how much Jesus loves us
5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. make sure everyone is fed and bathed
2. make sure house is being maintained (laundry, clutter thinned out, etc.)
3. finish Staples grant for school at home b/c most websites are blocked at school
4. read the next chapter in the book I have to read for school
5. follow up with umpteen people about umpteen things
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. chocolate
2. almonds
3. yogurt
4. fruit
5. cheeze its
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. hide out
2. pray for clarity
3. call my accountant (aka Steven) to meet me somewhere
4. pay everyone's everything off
5. establish something that would give back to the community
5 places I have lived:
1. Browning Place, Ooltewah
2. Terry Lane, Hixson
3. Mercer Drive, Dalton
4. Mountain View Drive, Tunnel Hill
5. Rolling Hills Way, Rocky Face
5 jobs I have had:
1. Teacher
2. Legal Assistant
3. Optometric Assistant
4. Receptionist
5. Cashier
The rules say I have to tag 5 people. So I'll tag:
1. Anna 2. Carley 3. Mandy 4. Lee/April Hope 5. Sanna
1 comment:
I remember that house on Terry Lane, we used to play downstairs in the basement and look at ourselves in the mirrors as we danced and sang!
Post a Comment