Kaylee and Libby demanded to ride the Senior Shuttle bus. They loved it.
Storytime was a big hit.
Silly Putty making was not only cheap, but fun. That's the cool thing about the art festival, the kids get to do art! You could paint tiles, make bracelets, get face painted, get painted tattoos, make flip flops and much more. Nothing was more than a couple of bucks for the kids to do. It was great fun.
So, amidst the perfection of a day of arts, Libby had to pitch a fit because Kaylee wouldn't share the bench. Here's the thing.....IT WAS NOT MEANT AS A BENCH, IT IS A SCULPTURE. You can take the kid out of the country, but not the country out of the kid.
Here's Libby's painting that she did. Just kidding! This is the oh-s- cute art I bought. It's for Libby's room. You need to see it in person to really appreciate it. It's made on recycled wood, which I thought was cool. It will go in Libby's room.
I can't wait until next year's festival!
3 comments:
Wow, sounds like a great little family fun day there. I had no idea what the art festival was, I'll definitely try to check that out next year!
Thanks for sharing your day!
I love hearing all the crazy Meleia happenings.
The arts festival is cool...I hate that we had to miss it this year. It seems football has suddenly taken over our family.
what a fun day! sorry about your injury!
Post a Comment